Thursday, November 24, 2022

Lee Min Ho at Merz Aesthetics Ulthera Launching Event Press Conference | 20221124

 

Merz Aesthetics® held a press conference today (24th) and launched Ulthera®'s new Asia-Pacific campaign, 'See My Skin, Lift My Way', and unveiled three ambassadors.


Lee Min-ho, Kim Ha-neul, and Jeon So-min, who were selected as new ambassadors, publicized the purpose of this campaign through social media platforms and offline meetings targeting all Asia-Pacific countries except Australia.


Actor Lee Min-ho, who attended the event, is having photo time.




































































cr: LOGO and to the original owner!

^_^


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always Stunning gorgeous beauty

Anonymous said...

I LOVE U ❤️ ๐Ÿ˜ AND I AM MISSING U ๐Ÿ˜ข

Anonymous said...

I love ๐Ÿ’• my baby dearling ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž good night ๐Ÿ˜ด

Anonymous said...

Merci de m'avoir aimรฉ et accepter comme ami vous รชtes adorable ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท๐ŸŒน❤️

Anonymous said...

Encantador de um carisma que sรณ ele tem PARABร‰NS ❤๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท

Anonymous said...

Meu lindo modelo ,meu artista maravilhoso ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜❤๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ

Anonymous said...

I love you Lee min ho ♥️ and I miss you too my love ๐Ÿ’“