Monday, November 28, 2022

Lee Minho Interview as the NEW Model for Ju Yeong's Bones MBP | 20221128



The product chosen by '이민호', who thinks that bone health is most important




 Now 이민호 X 마이엔 엠비피MBP 이스트 사랑을 에이 만나보시이



Q1: How do you take care of your health?


Lee Min-ho: "Now, I think that a solid foundation is just as important for health as work. I think we tend to pay a lot of attention to our health which is the foundation of our body. Along with diet management, I take care of bone health with MBP.”



Q2: Can you introduce the MBP product?


Lee Min-ho: 'MBP' stands for MILK BASIC PROTEIN and is a key ingredient extracted from milk and has been recognized by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety for its potential to help bone health.



Q3: Is there anyone you want to give as a present?


Lee Min-ho: Bone health is important for people of all ages. But I think it that the older you get, the more you need this product. So, I would like to gift my parents MBP for Bones.




Watch here the interview with Lee Min-ho:



^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olá alegria como vai você my ídolo Kiss for you lee min ho

Anonymous said...

Well said my sunshine

Anonymous said...

It could Be Expected Any Less. Take care Be safe YOURE !A BLESSING

Anonymous said...

my dear and adored prince my favorite actor my idol ♥️

Jessica Gomez said...

Many blessings in this project. Kisses and hugs Oppa 🫰❤️🥰🫶