Saturday, April 30, 2022

“Pachinko” Confirmed To Return With Season 2


20220430 

“Pachinko” Confirmed To Return With Season 2


It’s official: “Pachinko” will be returning for a second season!


On April 29 local time, Apple TV+ officially announced ahead of the Season 1 finale of “Pachinko” that the series had been renewed for Season 2.


Based on the best-selling novel of the same name by MIn Jin Lee, “Pachinko” is a multi-generational saga of war and peace, love and separation, and victory and judgment that spans Korea, Japan, and the United States. The star-studded cast includes Youn Yuh Jung, Lee Min Ho, Kim Min Ha and more. 


“Pachinko” showrunner, creator, writer, and executive producer Soo Hugh remarked, “Words cannot express my joy in being able to continue telling the extraordinary story of this indomitable family. I’m grateful to the amazing team at Apple and Media Res studio for believing and supporting this show and to our passionate fans who have cheered us on. It’s an honor to be able to continue working with this amazing cast and crew.”


Are you excited for Season 2 of “Pachinko”? Stay tuned for updates on the next season!


#leeminho #이민호 #李敏镐 #イミンホ #minoz #minozDee #pachinko #파친코 #hansu 

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ❤️

Anonymous said...

Hansu...during his journey this was the best professional act he did

Anonymous said...

Agree, this is his most impressive acting. Watching his work chronologicaly, it’s interesting to see how he’s grown in his art.
And this is my favorite look 💕

Anonymous said...

His acting is really worthy of our praise. In this film, his mature and stable side really breaks through his sweet and romantic role as a young man in love.💪🤜🤛💪

Anonymous said...

Its Fabulous best in acting I love it ❤️its great my idolfavorite keep safe and take care of yourself always❤️

Anonymous said...

Lee Min Ho is gorgeous in whatever roll he plays❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

So much amazing actor's..excellent work

Anonymous said...

I allways say you ar a professional in every thing you du thank you so much ❤️

Anonymous said...

Congratulation my king your the best.you are my everything without you i have nothing..love you idol..

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures thank you for sharing Mr Lee min-ho God 🙏🙏🙏🙏 blass you

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, your amazing my sweet idol LMH my everything love for you ❤️ 💖 ♥️

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for the nomination as Best Actor in PACHINKO.♥️♥️♥️

Anonymous said...

I love all his pachinko photos, my everyday everything.

Anonymous said...

My he looks so Adorable and very Sexy ❤️💖💞❤️💖💞💋💋🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Anonymous said...

The actor who had full of charm and love to all his fans😍😍😍

Anonymous said...

My everything...my Love and my Joy
He deserve all the best
I Love you Lee❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

Really excellent 👍 but I'm looking for young Hansu 🤔🙏

Anonymous said...

파칭코 Ⓜ️♥️♥️👍

Anonymous said...

congrats babe!! ❤❤😘😘😍