Tuesday, April 04, 2017

'DMZ' Lee Min Ho, a genuine man full of genius

In the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone), Lee Min ho, who spent 700 days in the DMZ, was reborn as a real man.

On March 3, MBC broadcasted the prologue of the documentary DMZ, The Wild, from UHD. 'DMZ, The Wild' is a natural documentary that tells the wild world of the DMZ, an unknown world that has not allowed human access for more than half a century. The filmmaker who made 'Tears of the Amazon' and 'The Tears of the South Pole' filmed, and Lee Min ho became the presenter (the role of delivering the key information at the documentary scene). The shooting period was one year and five months, and took more than 700 days.

On this day, the prologue focused on Lee Min Ho 's wild professional growth story. The filming in the DMZ was not recorded. It was a struggle between cold and hunger, and there was a real reality behind a beautiful ecosystem. Lee Min ho said, "The first thought was 'Why did you say this (DMZ documentary)?' He said, "I thought I could experience something different and new things in the DMZ
".

On the first day of shooting, Lee Min ho waited for the boar in the cold of minus 20 degrees. He said, "It is sad but delicious," he said. At the end of 8 hours, Lee Min ho and the production team were able to meet the boar. I faced a boar in front of 5M, and the production team said, "Lee Min-ho won the staring contest with a boar." But Lee Min ho was frightened.

In addition, Lee Min-ho, who was trembling at the sight of ants, grew more and more accustomed to the wilderness over time. I saw the excretion and saw what kind of animal it was, and sniffed it by hand. In addition, Lee Min ho has been working with the production team to shoot the goat. For the goat I met in 20 hours, Lee Min ho said, "Visual is my style."

There was a funny thing in a crow flock of black-tailed gulls. Lee Min ho had to speak in a crowd of black - tailed gulls. But I forgot about the ambivalence in the cries of the gulls and got angry. Moreover, the bird dirt was hit Lee Min ho and he said, "It does not look like I'm handsome." Also, Lee Min ho recalls the time, saying, "The sound of crying is still alive, so it seems to be a mental illness."

Lee Min ho also faced the pain of division in the DMZ. Lee Min ho was wearing uniforms and climbing 1,000 meters of mountain trails. "I think my thighs are going to tear," he said. In his narration, Lee Min-ho expressed his respect, saying, "Our soldiers go up and down this place dozens of times a day."

Lee Min ho said of the DMZ, "I feel the fear of a situation before the occurrence of peace than peace." Especially, there were many elk sacrificed in this situation. Lee felt shock and sadness together. The most shocking of Lee Min Ho was the depredation of wild boar. "I think I was more crueler than anything I've seen in my life," he said.

Lee Min ho said, "I was surprised and guilty that there was such nature in the fire and Seoul 1-2 hours away." I am a Korean and I did not know such a place in Korea. It is said that the country is in the process. "

Lee Min ho appeared in this documentary as a no guarantee. When I look at the prologue, I feel what he wants to do with the documentary he had taken over this long time. The most beautiful and sad place in Korea. I want to convey the reality of such a DMZ and hope that I wish to work hard to preserve it.

'DMZ, The Wild' The trilogy will be broadcast on June 5th.




\m/
Cr: TV Report = Sohn Hyo-jung

No comments: