Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Lee Min Ho, full of dreams ... "Time to find my way"

 


[SBS funE SUN Jae Eun reporter] 
Actor Lee Minho boasted charm full of dreams. 

On the 15th, cosmopolitan side of fashion magazine published Lee Min Ho 's cover and pictorial which was photographed in commemoration of 200 issue publication. The male single cover model is the first since Cosmopolitan was launched.

The filming took place in an empty reed field and an empty building, and Lee Minho freely dressed up a variety of outfits including simple black blazers, pants, achromatic jackets and colorful pattern shirts. Especially with his dreamy eyes and chic pose, he filled up the cool charm.

After shooting the picture, Lee Minho said, "It is a good idea to express my own character as a collection of characters. I feel like I'm getting more moody and mature than my age. Anyway, because there is such a grudge and playfulness in me, I seemed to be able to take out such scenes naturally and to postpone."

Regarding his acting area, he said, "If you were an actor who showed a lot of characters in his 20s, you should be able to present possibilities in another area in your 30s. So, I have a lot of time to find out what Lee Minho is doing these days." He said, " I will do my best to develop as an actor."

Lee Minho announced his new single "Always by LEE MIN HO" on the 10th two years later. "I keep making albums, but there are more people I do not know than people I know. To me, an album is one way to communicate with your fans. In that sense, it has been released steadily. The theme of this album, 'always, always, always, let's do it together' means." said a special fan love.

Lee Minho's picture is published in the April issue of Cosmopolitan.




\M/
  

No comments: