Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Lee Min Ho featured Heo Joon Jae Style for Cosmopolitan Korea



Lee Min Ho has emanated a dreamy charm.

Cosmopolitan fashion magazine published Lee Min Ho's picture in commemoration of 200 issue on the 15th. The male single cover model is the first after cosmopolitan.

In this pictorial film, which was performed in a hollow reed field and an empty building, Lee Minho freely digs various costumes such as matching a simple black blazer, pants, achromatic jackets and colorful pattern shirts and enjoys a cool charm with a dreamy pose and a chic pose I took it.

In recent drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea,' he acted as 'Heo Joon Jae'. In addition, Lee Min-ho, who showed the charm of the reversal by playing a fateful acting different from the intense and uncluttered role that he showed in his works, Is a collection of several characters. I feel like I'm getting more moody and mature than my age. Anyway, because there is such a grudge and playfulness in me, I seemed to be able to take out such scenes naturally and to postpone. "

Lee said, "If you are an actor who has shown a lot of characters in his 20s, you should know that he / she should be able to present the possibility in another area in his / her 30s. I will have time to look for the appearance of the actor, "he said.

On the 10th, he released his new album "Always by LEE MIN HO" on the 10th of last year. "I keep making the album, but there are more people I do not know than people I know. The theme of this album, "always," means "always, always together," and "I love you so much."

Interview with Lee Minho's actor who wants to be a "charming person" from any direction can meet at the "Cosmopolitan" April issue.




 
\M/

 

No comments: