Wednesday, September 06, 2023

Lee Min Ho will visit Manila again next month October | 20230906



Lee Min-ho has been in Manila for several times having fan meetings, held a concert and ads campaigns. This time around, he will be visiting Manila again for another endorsement to showcase with SMDC this coming October 15, 2023.

The captioned:

" OUR 'GOOD GUY' IS ON HIS WAY

The countdown begins. Join SMDC as we celebrate SM's 65th anniversary with Korean Superstar Lee Minho live in Manila!

Stay tuned to find out how to score exclusive invites to this unforgettable event." 

SMDC Facebook Cover Photo




I'm pretty sure that minoz fans from the Philippines can't wait any longer with this new and exciting event. As far as I remember, its been ages since Lee Min-ho visited the country. And I think it was 2017 and its really way too long for the fans to see him again in person.




On the other hand, Lee Min-ho is busy with his current schedule. We also can't wait his two upcoming series, "Pachinko" Season 2 and "When the Stars Gossip" that will be both air early next year. 

photo and video credit: smdc
^_^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow we've been waitinng for this for a long time personally I am happy I wish i will be lucky to see him in person🤩

Anonymous said...

Please come to New York grandma from NY. Your oldest fan 💋

Anonymous said...

I'm glad and happy that you are going to visit my home land. And wish you all the best. Be safe and thank you for that matter. God bless!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud to my one and only for coming here
In the Philippines this coming Oct.15,2023
God bless king Lee Min Ho

Anonymous said...

Okie I wait for you October 15 think you

Anonymous said...

Wow most welcome my dear idol superstar... see you in real