Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Lee Min Ho x Dazed Korea x Fendi "Vision of Manner" for August 2023

 

Dazed Korea posted a video in their official social media account with Lee Min-ho's behind the scenes durings their photoshoot for August 2023 cover issue

Here is the caption:

VISION OF MANNER #협찬

Fendi and Lee Min-ho from Giorgio Moroder's Disco, a world that dares to be different. What that posture makes possible. any abnormality.

▶ youtu.be/5eb2oPlpF1U

#Fendi #펜디 #FendiFW23 #LeeMinHo #이민호

More pictorials and articles can be found in the August issue of < Dazed >.












cr: dazedkorea
^_^

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lee for onother Protect we love you more

Anonymous said...

Im praying to hear your sweet voice and to see you in personal.

Anonymous said...

Lee Minho (이민호) 🥰ESSA FOTO ESTÁ MUITO LINDO COMO SEMPRE

Anonymous said...

Hello my beloved heart I hope you are well you look beautiful my beloved heart 🥰😘💋🥰😘💋🌹💋❤️🌹❤️🌷🥰💋

Anonymous said...

hello my love you are beautiful your work is wonderful congratulations my king 👑 God bless bless you today and always I love you you are in my heart ❤️ success and many joys kisses thank you love you

Anonymous said...

Tudo faz já é sucesso garantido 🫰

Anonymous said...

Parabéns 👏 estrelinha