Monday, October 10, 2022

Pachinko Season 2 has moved its production and starts filming 1st Quarter of 2023


Apple TV+'s acclaimed Korean saga Pachinko has moved production from Vancouver to Toronto, Canada. The season 2 will starts filming on the first quarter of 2023.

Toronto filming dates:  January 11 2023 – March 01 2023.


Season one split filming between Busan, Korea, and Vancouver, but season 2 will split production between Busan, Korea and Toronto.


We are going to see how Sunja will raise her two boys Noa and Mozasu. And also with Koh Hansu’s path to redemption in Season 2.


Source:

http://hollywoodnorthbuzz.com/2022/09/is-apple-tvs-pachinko-moving-production-from-vancouver-to-toronto-for-season-2.html


^_^

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow? I really2x love pachinko I continue watching season 2πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘❤️πŸ˜—

Anonymous said...

So handsome
You are incredibly talented as an actor, singer, model, producer, ambassador of many brands but that is not only why I love and admire you. I admire you for your family values, for your humanitarianism, your generosity to the orphanage and love of children. For your foundation Promiz and how much you love and reach out to your fans. I am looking forward to seeing your performance in Heirs 2, Ask The Stars but I am sitting on the edge of my seat totally anxious for your performance in the second season of Pachinko. I know that Pachinko season one brought global recognition that you only had partially had prior to Pachinko but I am convinced that Pachinko II will bring Hollywood to your door and so many offers you will have difficulty which ones to accept. I wish you continued success, happiness and eternal love. God bless you My Min-Ho. ❤πŸ₯°πŸ˜Š

Anonymous said...

Sending love ❤️ to my idol love him to the moon and back say cudos to your sister from Australia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί ❤️

Anonymous said...

Where can I watch the ask the star ...πŸ˜₯

Anonymous said...

Sending love to my idol Lee min hooπŸ₯°πŸ«°πŸ«°

Anonymous said...

It will be aired on 2023

Anonymous said...

Please Netflix please

Anonymous said...

so amazing film ❤️😊😘

Anonymous said...

Netflix pls

Anonymous said...

verry good