Friday, July 01, 2022

Lee Min Ho | TOP TV Shows on HBO on July 1, 2022

 


Lee Min Ho | TOP TV Shows on HBO on July 1, 2022

No. 9 - The Heirs πŸ’•


The Heirs has recently show in HBO, but already included at the TOP10 chart!


Korean netizens went into a frenzy when the news about The Heirs ranked 9th on TOP TV shows HBO World Ranking released.


The post on theqoo have 159 comments and most of them praised the popularity of Lee Min Ho & The Heirs.


Congratulations! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³


#leeminho #이민호 #ζŽζ•ι• #TheHeirs

#γ‚€γƒŸγƒ³γƒ› #minoz #minozDee #KimTan


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello my dear idol you look handsome i like your smile super πŸ’–

Anonymous said...

And a very happy Monday to you too my dear Lee Min Ho I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend love you lots ♥️♥️♥️😘😘😘

Anonymous said...

Hello good evening my sweet and handsome idol Lee minho ❤️ πŸ’– πŸ’• God bless you always ❤️ πŸ’– 😘 and keep safe always ❤️ πŸ’– 😘 my everything love for you ❤️ ♥️ πŸ’•