Sunday, November 24, 2019

A Fan Affirmed "Lee Min Ho is WORTHY!"

On November 24, 2019, a fan account named ้™้Ÿณmino note her 3 days visit during filming of Lee Min Ho much awaited k-drama The King: The Eternal Monarch.




Here is the partial translation on her statement:

2019.11.20~2019.11.22, three days diary for visiting filming location of "The King".

Being a fan of Lee Min Ho, the accurate answer is "worthy".

Day 1.

When I just arrived the filming location, oppa walked slowly toward me, my eyes caught him among a group of people immediately, although it is a familiar face, but I still sighed "how come there is a such good looking man in the world."

Waved to him, he replied you a shy smile, called him, he answered "nei", sweet but like a prince. He had very good relationship with the whole team, heard his special laughter very often.

The most heart fluttering moment. When the filming was completed, many fans stood along two sides of the street under ginkgo trees. He walked toward us and chatting with his team members, and then he replied our enthusiasm, stared each of us. I was standing at the end of the line, I waved to him and called him oppa, he walked to me with bodyguards and stretched out his hand toward me, I was shocked and hurried to hold his hand and stammered out ๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค (thank you), he smiled and got on his car, all other fans shouted "Wawoo !!" God knows how I felt at that time, I only knew the sound like thousand of bees in my brain and my heart was attacked.........being a fan of Lee Min Ho, the accurate answer is "worthy".

Day 2.

The team members imitated Minoz to shout "Wawoo" and applauded him, he was shy but laughed and capered to the scene.
Lots of fans got handshakes with Minho, me too. Oppa is very very kind to his fans.

Day 3.

There are fences and walls at the filming location, oppa's car was at the back door. After the rest time, only few steps from his car returned to the scene, but every time our heartwarming oppa chose to the far way from the front door and walked slowly that we could follow him. He used his own way to feedback to us.

When the filming was at the yard, we couldn't see him thoroughly because there were blocks. But when the filming stopped, he walked out a while that we could see him at 360 degrees.

I can't describe everything, but every moment is cherish when I remember those days. His everything is deeply in my head and I can love him more thousand years. It's very hard for visiting the filming location, but because of Lee Min Ho, everything became wonderful and worthy.


Lee Min Ho is truly an amazing celebrity and a simple man!
.
.
.
>-<
.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a pleasure to be his fan #1 from California USA he is very talented, charming and down to earth mostly care for his fans.
Thank you Lee Min-ho

Mamta p sonii said...

And here we are waiting for him to come India ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ m mad or something but i know he will.

Mikarla said...

I love oppa's personality,a very down to earth person. He is warm to his fans. Wish i could see him some time. Waiting for your new drama. #theKing #foreverleeminhofan.